Lin Meyer practices both in transactional work and litigation with an emphasis on employment law. Her prior firm affiliations include both national and internationally recognized firms. Lin was most recently affiliated with Reish & Reicher, a Brentwood law firm, where Lin serviced both the litigation and corporate department drafting contracts, litigating wrongful termination and harassment cases, drafting handbooks and providing employment consulting to businesses.
She has achieved successful resolution of cases by summary judgment proceedings, at mediations and at trial. Lin has extensive experience in appellate work, construction defect, real estate and employment law.
Her current and former clients include producers, medical facilities, architects, general contractors, developers, and technological companies. Her current cases include employment disputes, real estate issues and general business disputes. Lin has also litigated sexual harassment, wrongful termination and discrimination lawsuits.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Labor Law
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of San Francisco
- Bachelors of Science
- Employer's Duty to Accommodate Has Some Limits, Los Angeles Daily Journal, July, 2003
- Interviewing Applicants Can Expose Firms to Suit, Los Angeles Daily Journal, May, 2003
- Sorting It Out, An Effective Workplace Investigation..., Los Angeles Daily Journal, May, 2003
- Picking Process, New Laws Clarify the Responsibilities of Employers When They Seek and Give Employee References and Check Background of Applicants, Los Angeles Daily Journal, April, 2003
- The Bark Is Worth The Bite - Dealing With the Avantages and Disadvantages of a 17200 Claim, Los Angeles Daily Journal, June, 2001
Past Employment Positions
- Reish Luftman Reicher & Cohen (now Reish & Reicher)
- Arter & Hadden
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker
- Fulbright & Jaworski